WOW – you have to see this one. I hope I don’t bore you by posting another Goose image, but I have one more I would like to share with you. This one was taken a little bit later than the other two, as the sky was turning a brilliant pink.
This image as well as most of the images I post on this blog and on facebook will be available for purchasing as a print, or for licensing.
About the photo
Of course, I enhanced the color a little bit in Lightroom. But, this is pretty close to the way it looked straight out of the camera!
Well, it’s been 2 weeks since my last Lightroom Tweets of the Week post. Normally, I would have all of my Tweets picked out and semi ready to include here already. That is not the case today, because I have been working on a BIG Website project for the past few weeks. I guess I had better go on over to Twitter and see what else I can find!
OK all of you Lightroomers. Here are your Top 10 Lightroom Tweets of the Week in random order. Happy Lightrooming!
- @ashumittal Lightroom Tip – U can hover over any of the Develop module sliders & use up/down arrows 2 increase/decrease values respectively.
- @heninger Lightroom Tuesday – Tips, Tricks, Tutorials and even a bit of unwelcome commentary http://tinyurl.com/y8sfhn4.
- @xequals Lightroom Snapshots – Versioning Made Easy – http://bit.ly/3G4XmL.
- @xequals Sharpening in Lightroom – all you need to know for complete mastery – http://x-equals.com/blog/?p…
- @Photo_Joppie Lightroom – Updating Your Presets http://tinyurl.com/y8t8crb.
- @AdobeLR There are some great special effect tools in Lightroom. Check them out @AdobeTV – http://bit.ly/axu0l.
- @heninger Lightroom Tuesday Tips, Tricks & Tutorials 4 the git-down-super-hip Lightroom user http://tinyurl.com/y9rsl73.
- @TheLightroomLab Lightroom Best Practices – Adventures in Workflow | x=blog+stay+informed http://bit.ly/4gVLlH.
- @Ad_Photographer How to fix Lightroom’s Web Flash Limit http://bit.ly/B1TXS.
- @ashumittal Nifty ‘Refine Photos’ command in Lightroom – Causes unflagged photos 2 be flagged as rejected & picked photos 2 be unflagged!
Reminder – Don’t forget to join the NEW Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Group on Facebook. The group could use a few more members. We also need to get a few more discussion topics started. If you have any questions, comments, information etc. pertaining to Lightroom, this is a great place to post it. Visit the following link to join http://tinyurl.com/mzyqu4.
In case you missed my previous “Top 10 Tweets of the Week” posts, you can view them all by clicking on the Top 10 Tweets of the Week category on the sidebar of this Photo Blog.
You can retweet (RT) this post, by clicking on the lime green retweet button at the bottom of this post. It will take you directly to Twitter. If you don’t know about the importance of retweeting, please refer to this post by Jim Goldstein.
Thank you for visiting. If you would like to leave a comment, simply click on the “comments” link (add your message in the box) at the bottom of this post.
Visit our Stock Photo Website for links to photo galleries.