Death Valley Nature Abstract – One of my favorite subjects to photograph when I’m not photographing people is nature close-ups. While Jeff & I were exploring Cottonwood Canyon in Death Valley National Park a couple years ago, I spotted this “Face in the desert.” I wasn’t leaving until I got a photo of it I was happy with. Of course, the original didn’t look this good. Using the amazing Adobe PhotoShop Lightroom 2 Photo Management Software, I was able to achieve the results you see here.
Do you see what I see? I see a face with one eye open and one eye closed. There is even a mouth. The nose is pretty deformed. I’d love to hear your opinions about this photo.
Here are your Top 10 Lightroom Tweets of the Week for this week in random order. Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone!
- @RichLeighton Highly recommended Adobe Lightroom group on Flickr – http://tinyurl.com/3392vh.
- @jimgoldstein Watermarking with Lightroom & Mogrify http://tinyurl.com/n9zq2j.
- @ashumittal Creating a Triptych in Lightroom http://bit.ly/1Tjc8.
- @heninger Lightroom Tuesday. Tips, Tricks & Tutorials from the LR world http://heninger.org.
- @Drew_kav Love Photography & Lightroom? Check out http://www.profiphotos.com/.
- @ephotopros Lightroom 2 Twip: Experiment on a virtual copy, not the original. CTRL/Command ‘ to make a virtual copy.
- @XtelleV Fantastic range of Lightroom plugins http://bit.ly/CzD0j.
- @RichLeighton 5 Great Lightroom Resources and an Honor http://bit.ly/KitNf.
- @xequals Are you retouching in Photoshop exclusively? That’s soooo 2008! Time to consider Lightroom – http://x-equals.com/blog/?p.
- @PhototipsTweet Over 100 Lightroom Presets that I personally made to enhance your images http://bit.ly/7T9Aa.
In case you missed my previous “Top 10 Tweets of the Week” posts, you can view them all by clicking on the Top 10 Tweets of the Week category on the sidebar of this Photo Blog.
You can retweet (RT) this post, by clicking on the lime green retweet button at the bottom of this post. It will take you directly to Twitter. If you don’t know about the importance of retweeting, please refer to this post by Jim Goldstein.
Coming next week – Top 10 (maybe 20) Lightroom Tweets of the Week.
Thank you for visiting. If you would like to leave a comment, simply click on the “comments” link (add your message in the box) at the bottom of this post.
You can also sign up for a “free” subscription to this Blog. Just look in the upper right hand side of the Blog under “Subscribe to Sherri’s Blog.” Then, either click on the orange button, or enter your email address and click on “subscribe.”
Visit our Stock Photo Website for links to photo galleries.