Kayaking on the South Fork of the American River, near Coloma, California.
I have rounded up another group of my favorite photo related “Tweets of the Week” for you all. I hope you like them too. Please let me know in the comments section below if you picked up any new folks to follow, or any useful information. You can also suggest a favorite photo related tweet of yours, for an upcoming post.
Here is my “Top 10 Photo Related Tweets of the Week” in no particular order.
- @blackstar 10 Ways to Fight for Your Digital Rights as a Photographer http://twurl.nl/73sxyv
- @newmediaphoto Do you let clients stomp all over you? http://bit.ly/16V1ly
- @enlightphoto Travel & Leisure: Best Views of US National Parks they could find = mediocre. You get what you pay for http://bit.ly/BUDkH
- @FreelanceSw: 12 Breeds of Client and How to Work with Them http://bit.ly/yUgTr
- @davidsanger: Finding stolen Stock Photos with Tineye: Fakorama http://bit.ly/13M8Be
- @jimgoldstein 5 Tips to Get The Most Out of Twitter | JMG-Galleries – Jim M. Goldstein Photograp… http://bit.ly/1blPUd
- @ricksammon Top 10 Tips for Successful Social Media Marketing: http://tinyurl.com/lrurzp
- @younesbounhar Learn to see creatively http://younesbounhar.com/blog
- @paul_indigo How much photographic equipment do you really need? by http://bit.ly/RBdZq.
- @chasejarvis Consequences of Creative Vision (the final straw!) http://twurl.nl/zpx5c6
Here are the links to the last 2 weeks Top 10 Photo Related Tweets of the Week in case you missed them:
You can retweet (RT) this post, by clicking on the lime green retweet button at the bottom of this post. It will take you directly to Twitter. If you don’t know about the importance of retweeting, please refer to this post by Jim Goldstein.
Coming next week – Top 10 Lightroom Tweets of the Week
Thank you for visiting. If you would like to leave a comment, simply click on the “comments” link (add your message in the box) at the bottom of this post.
You can also sign up for a “free” subscription to this Blog. Just look in the upper right hand side of the Blog under “Subscribe to Sherri’s Blog.” Then, either click on the orange button, or enter your email address and click on “subscribe.”
Visit our Stock Photo Website for links to photo galleries.